View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #19
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drolin View Post
You liked Mad Dog McCree and Phantasmagoria? Really?
Yes, I liked Phantasmagoria. It's not up to par with lots of its contemporaries but it was groundbreaking when I first played it (just like The 7th Guest). And I spent lots of time in the arcade playing Mad Dog McCree wasting lots of quarters on it...

Quote:
And about Fallout 3. Did you play first two original Fallouts from Black Isle?
I've attempted to play the first Fallout a few years ago, but couldn't get past the old graphics. I barely saw what was going on, and at least in adventure games I don't get killed when that happens...

Quote:
I could see someone enjoyed ME and CoD2, but for me these two are most boring games I played (Phantasmagoria and Mad Dog at least made me laught ) in a long time.
ME is a great example of a good RPG with FPS-elements, and I really like the writing. ME2 tops it in every aspect, though. And CoD2 was just a great and very intense shooter.

But it's all just a matter of taste...