View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 05:13 AM   #58
SweetDalilah
an angel of romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shany View Post
It was Culpa Innata with its disappointing ending.
At least the investigation had some justification in that it was a dystopian future so you could basically give any reason you wanted.
Yes, so many questions were left unresolved. I was really hoping for a sequel, but the company got into some really bad financial problems, so Culpa Innata Chaos Rising never got out.

Next one:

Quote:
But getting to the main point, the game is purely and simply FUN! The main reason for this is probably that the different places you travel to are wildly different, including tropical places, snowy places, cities, boats, ruins... And the graphics and artwork are simply breathtaking. The whole visual style is completely different from any other adventures I've played, which makes the experience fun and refreshing......

.....As always, the characters give you many clues and hints, and in _____, the characters have a lot to say! Which is good, because the dialogue and script are really funny and well-done. One of the aspects I most enjoyed was that the writing seemed very well-thought-out and was actually aimed at an audience with a thinking mind on its shoulders! This includes a huge number of references to books, movies, famous personages, and other games.
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough