View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #8
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzoid View Post
Not a bad idea sorting them into genres...
It was simply easier for me to recall most games if I did it that way. More convenience in making the list...

Quote:
As I said in my first post: if you have more than 50 then by all means list them too. I only decided on 50 myself because I don't have any more than that at the moment. Of course, that's bound to change in the future.
Meh, it's actually a good thing that I trimmed it to 50. Made me select only the very best of the best. You should've seen the amount of games I left out. Games that I absolutely LOVED and spent dozens and dozens of hours on...
But, like Antoine de Saint Exupéry said: "Perfection is achieved, not when you have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away."