View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 01:55 AM   #10
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

I'm currently still playing Grim Fandango, L.A. Noire and Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call. I plan on finishing these soon.

Grim Fandango shouldn't be a problem for this week, I'm already in Year Four at the El Marrow endgame.

L.A. Noire is going slower than expected, but at least, after 15 cases out of 21 solved, the plot is starting to thicken. I'll probably still be playing this for a few weeks, because I'll want to do the street crimes as well (and I've been ignoring these - only finished 2 out of 40).

Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call will probably take a few weeks longer. I play these games really casually so I only progress with two or three puzzles at a time. I think I'm about two-thirds in...

As for the rest, I'll just be working my way down my infamous "list". Thanks to the Top 100 here, I now have about 70 games on that list (if it's not more, I'm not really counting).

DS-games to play (if I can find affordable copies):
- Another Code
- Flower, Sun and Rain

Non-adventure PC-games to play (will start after completing L.A. Noire):
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Mass Effect 3 (*)

Adventure games to play (in order, starting after my Grim Fandango playthrough):
- The Secret of Monkey Island (replay)
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge (replay)
- The Curse of Monkey Island (replay)
- Escape from Monkey Island (replay)
- King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
- King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride (replay / finish)
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
- Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within
- Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned
- The Last Express
- Beneath a Steel Sky
- about 50 titles more where the order is fuzzy without my actual list handy (I'm at work, atm - yes, I'm working on this, the 2nd of January ).

There are a few games that I once started but never finished. All of those are also on my list. These include King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride, Zork: Nemesis, Syberia and A Vampyre's Story.
Most are further down my list, though...

(*) RPG's tend to take me a few months to complete and a great deal of my time will be spent planning my wedding, so I reckon Mass Effect 3 will usurp ALL of my gameplaying time upon its release. That will include DS and adventure gaming time as well, because it's Mass Effect 3...