View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
SweetDalilah
an angel of romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post

Speaking of resolutions, promises... and as a counterpart to "2011 finished games" thread, how about games yet to finish? I'm talking primarily about the games you've already started but didn't finish for some reason. That is, if you're doing anything that weird, like me
I think you're holding the record with the highest number of unfinished games

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
First, i'll want to finish two games from last year playthroughs - GAG and Overseer

Well first of all I guess I'll try to finish Post Mortem, that I started 4 months ago. But sence it got really boring , I don't know when I'll decide to continue playing it.

Then I'll also start playing Dreamfall again , which I started playing a few years ago, got stuck, and then never got to finish it because I got a new computer

I'll also try to get to play all the classics like GK, BS, games from the monkey Island series that I haven't still played and so on.

I'll also play some FMV games, sence I never tried one of those before

I'm also looking forward to playing The Book of Unwritten Tales, The Next BIG Thing, as well as Edna & Harvey and The Whispered World
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough