View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
diego

Default Games to finish in 2012

Happy New Year, everyone!!!

Speaking of resolutions, promises... and as a counterpart to "2011 finished games" thread, how about games yet to finish? I'm talking primarily about the games you've already started but didn't finish for some reason. That is, if you're doing anything that weird, like me

First, i'll want to finish two games from last year playthroughs - GAG and Overseer

Then, i wish to finally go through A Vampyre Story. I think i first started it in 2009.

Zork: Grand Inquisitor and Tale of a Hero are two games i started in 2011. but got stuck. It didn't help that i put them aside, and so recently when i got back to them i was not only stuck, but completely lost as what i was supposed to do Luckily, just yesterday i managed to tie things up in Tale of a Hero and move on - never, EVER put away game while you're in the middle of an ocean! As for Zork, i think i'll have to start it over, but it won't bother me much, Dungeon Master comments will pay up for that.

Finally, Wanted is just like AVS, game i started years ago, but this time - i've experienced some technical bug, more precisely i lost sound at some moment for mysterious reasons. I didn't want to play further without it, and just recently, when i reinstalled the system, i got the sound back.