View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 02:47 PM   #6
RLacey
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Well, I can't get it run. I'm still on ME, but will eventually upgrade to XP first chance I get some extra money. They've certainly f##ked up a good chunk of potential market share by excluding a big number of people who might have been drawn to this game. Ironic how Eid-ass and ISA, in their attempt to 'mainstream' this game by bifurcating it for both console and PC end up throwing the plan out of balance by crapping on a good size PC market. Splinter Cell and Silent Hill 2 & 3 had similar graphical effects and they supported ealier OSs.
I agree. I don't quite know how they managed to code the game so badly - I assume they didn't edit the engine between Deus Ex 2 and this. Which is a shame. But I do believe that you'll enjoy it, should you take the plunge and upgrade.

Please note that LaceyWare accepts no responsibility for any emotional, financial or physical damage, or damage of any other kind, caused as a result of upgrading your OS purely to play one new game. This post represents the views of the poster only, and is NOT a statement of fact.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.