View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 12:13 PM   #28
Kurufinwe

The idea of a Myst/Doom mash-up is hilarious. Someone should develop that.

I've got a good one in store, but this one made me laugh so hard I just have to post it at once:
Okay, so to try and distract myself from the wait for Professor Layton's second game, I bought this. I have not seen any puzzles yet in this game. I am stopping in the middle of the 2nd case and returning this game for credit. The storyline is okay. [...] The dialogue is long and drawn out. Despite that, I finished the first case (of 5) in about an hour. Not a good value, in my opinion. [...] I would have stuck with it because I play at bedtime and so it would have been a good way to fall asleep. BUT the final straw was that in each of the cases there were women wearing their shirts 4 sizes to small and in the second case, the woman would even shake her boobs during certain parts of the dialogue.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]