View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 02:36 PM   #34
TiAgUh
handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPtimist View Post
Was Stacking released this year? I just saw it on this list of game developers' top 3 games, and only now remembered it, but it sure goes right there on the list!
How come dudes (like Molyneux (DK and Populous:TB ftw!)) keep raving about Zelda games and giving them bloated scores despite knowing how "old and formulaic" they are - has he himself said -, always ending with the nostalgia-filled remark "but overral an enganging experience"?
Luckily, sites like Gamespot and weirdos like ZP's Yahtzee are not that blind for what was once a creative ip.

And mr. Yoshinoro Ono: if you had a ice-dragon following you everywhere and thus not letting you fast-travel, and pretty much being a pain in the ass to beat cause he's just way too cool to land, you wouldn't call them 'nitpicks that just need some work' my overly-happy Onimusha2 producer . At least the upside down fox made me laugh before I gave up.

Thanks for giving me the chance to speak with the creators Uptimist, I sure do hope they anwser me. And yes, it's from this year.