View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 05:05 AM   #10
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Great, I made this giant post, covering all 40 titles so far, and asking some additional info to you guys for some of them (Dark Fall comes to mind). And then I mistakenly cut-paste (instead of copy-paste) the entire thing into oblivion. Joy!

At least I still have the titles that will be added to my ever-growing list of games to play. They are:

Ripley's Believe It or Not!: The Riddle of Master Lu
Toonstruck
Spycraft: The Great Game
Drawn-games
Shadow of the Comet
Discworld II
Discworld Noir
Shadow of Memories / Shadow of Destiny
Jake Hunter Detective Story: Memories of the Past
The Book of Unwritten Tales
Black Dahlia

Yes, some of these were in the "you might also like"-category.

And I've decided no to say anything about the order of the top 100 (and possible omissions), because I know in advance that there will always be titles that are ranked higher than I'd like (I've never been much of a fan of the Broken Sword games) and that some titles will be lower than I'd like (I've always loved the Dig - at least it made the list).

Can anyone tell me whether or not I'd like Obsidian and the Dark Fall games? I'm not normally into Myst-like games, but I did like Zork: Nemesis and I have played (and finished) Uru: Ages Beyond Myst...