View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
aimless
lost in rubacava

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
in case you missed it - http://www.adventuregamers.com/article/id,1401

I've figured the thread would be nice as well, for in-depth thoughts and criticism , as this is probably going to grow into one of the more popular adventure lists. I congratulate to team for taking such a huge task.
And this may grow into one of the longest threads in history.

Quote:
I wanted to wait until the end of the article, but i'm already furious at Day of the Tentacle bashers or the fact that some of the games ranked way lower than i thought/expected.
Oh, well, who really cares for long about the rankings. I know what I think the #1 game should be and which games should join it in the top ten but I doubt the team putting this together is going to agree. That's okay. It's fun reading the list but seriously, it's not going to change anyone's mind about how they would rank these games. As for the ones who bash the Purple Tentacle, they like to live dangerously, don't they?

Quote:
But - the best thing in all of this are most definitely mini-reviews, as they are not being overly nostalgic but at the same time respecting the game for what it was when it was released.
Yes, they're doing a nice job.

Quote:
The Book of Unwritten Tales - deservedly also, i wouldn't mind if it ranked even higher
Neither would I. I think it will be ranked higher in some future list.