View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 07:12 AM   #6
aimless
lost in rubacava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Green View Post
I've spent close to an hour and not managed to get graham to the location he has to find.
I doubt you're dumb, Len, since you write walkthroughs that have helped me out of a spot before. This one is confusing in places. The picture was a lot more help in finding the place to dig...although I still had to poke around with my shovel for quite some time before I got a 'bingo!'.

Okay, I'm looking at the picture. Go across the path from the hole, through the hedge right in front of it. Turn to Graham's right and go upscreen to where the path dead-ends at the hedge then around the hedge (which is to your left). Go down. At the bottom of that path...none of this is any distance at all...there should be a place to dig. Haul out your shovel.

The second picture is probably going to be a lot more help to you than the directions when you have to get away from the pool. It was for me. If you have any trouble there, look at it and just figure out how to get back through the maze.

Just FYI, I didn't much like this game and didn't do the "boss fight" at the end. I'll never figure out why a developer would think a game is dull without action sequences...unless it is. I'd had enough 'action' in that ride up the mountain path.