View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 11:58 PM   #3987
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAgUh View Post
Here's something you don't see every day: The new trailer for Takashi Miike's Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

The lack of sliced off limbs disturbs me. I still remember the day I saw Visitor Q
Found out a while ago that this was in production with Miike at the helm. My initial "WTF?" moment was quickly followed by visions of "Ichi the Lawyer".

Still an odd choice, both for him and for the movie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien21 View Post
Saw the new Sherlock Holmes film today.

... and a good villain. ...
Haven't seen it yet (give me a week, possibly two), but the second I found out they picked Jared Harris for the role of Moriarty, I was greatly intrigued.
A really good choice of actor, imo, and one that could really pull of the necessary "evil yet charming and fiendishly clever".

And from the trailer, it appears that Jude Law (him especially) had loads of fun shooting this...