Thread: TES V Skyrim
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:24 PM   #106
Rolandesch

To quote Keanu Reeves - "Whoa". That is creepy.
I have about 30 hours of gameplay so far and I enjoy it almost all of the time but as in past Bethesda games I am getting a bit tired of hearing the same voice actors over and over again. I understand it is a huge world with lots of characters in it but I think they could have used more actors. It isn't a big problem but I think some of them are the same as from Fallout 3 and NV maybe even from Oblivion and hearing the same voices this much in all of their games does get a bit tiring. And thats the only bad thing so far. I couldn't believe it until I played it myself but the 3rd person camera is finally playable and even more then playable it is GREAT, the variety of locations is astounding and I find it very easy to get lost in this world. I actually didn't get to my first dragon battle for a long time since I decided to go southwest right at the start of the game and not to Riverwood to follow the main quest and after 10 hours of gameplay I told my brother how the game is great but I am yet to see any dragons. Where are they!? Did I really miss all of them? Are they magical dragons that can turn invisible? Of course he told me that the first dragon has to appear during a quest... *facepalm* ... well off to Riverwood I guess
I could go on and on about the leveling, music, visual bits of poetry, at most times great dialogue and so on but I really have to go play more now. Just hope I don't get an arrow to the knee or it's game over for me