Thread: TES V Skyrim
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:03 AM   #97
Monolith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneckchen ^.^ View Post
It's definitely not over the top as in Dragon Age 2 where people just explode into 50 foot high clouds of blood when you poke em with a dagger. That game was just ridiculous.

It's mostly just little squirts of blood even when people get decapitated. It's bloody enough but not overdone.
Really? I don't recall Dragon Age 2 being bloodier or gorier than Skyrim. I don't recall people exploding like that. I thought it was quite realistic, and no Kill Bill action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurufinwe View Post
If you buy the PC version of the game, it gets added to your Steam account, from where you can download a pdf version of the full manual. It's completely useless, though. I remember referring to Oblivion's manual a few times because it had some useful info, but Skyrim's is pretty short (20 pages) and just explains the controls; I've never needed it.

(If I have doubts about a specific point regarding game mechanics, I generally just open the Steam overlay and look it up online.)
Well a lot of games now are including the manual inside the game. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimovieMan View Post
How realistic is the blood in this? Actually realistic or over the top gory?
Cause I don't mind gore. In fact, I always take the "Bloody mess" perk in Fallout, just because it looks better that way. Always fun how in Fallout 3 a headshot not only resulted in a decapitation but was somehow powerful enough to tear out all limbs too!
hahaha, this effect was totally random and surprising in the first two games, mainly because the camera is so static, then once you hear a gun shot "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM". lol It was so beautiful.

http://www.sbnewsom.com/