Thread: TES V Skyrim
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 08:19 AM   #94
Schneckchen ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimovieMan View Post
How realistic is the blood in this? Actually realistic or over the top gory?
Cause I don't mind gore. In fact, I always take the "Bloody mess" perk in Fallout, just because it looks better that way.
It's definitely not over the top as in Dragon Age 2 where people just explode into 50 foot high clouds of blood when you poke em with a dagger. That game was just ridiculous.

It's mostly just little squirts of blood even when people get decapitated. It's bloody enough but not overdone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimovieMan View Post
Is the game harder or easier when playing as a mage? And how about as a melee tank? Allround I mean, not just the first levels.

My question basically boils down to: how well balanced is the combat system?
It's usually easier playing as a ranged class, be it mage or ranger because you can keep your distance and do more damage. But it's like that in most games.

However, I'm playing as a warrior with a 2 hander and the game's still easy enough to put it on hard mode but I think that's largely because I'm also a blacksmith and create my own great gear and I have an AI companion to help me fight.

I would just play it and if it's too easy or hard, adjust the difficulty to suit your playstyle.