View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 06:58 AM   #13
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interplay View Post
The only possible Scarecrow easter egg I found was his clothes and mask somewhere (maybe on top of a monorail car? I can't remember) and some of the thugs talking about him. Was there something else I missed?
The one you're referring to isn't an Easter Egg as it's the solution to a riddle. No, the one I'm talking about is different...

Spoiler:
On the Falcone barge, in the Industrial District's docks, use your Cryptographic Sequencer on the hatch; the answer is City of Terror. Check out the manifest at the end... Oh, and don't forget to zoom in on the tied-up guard!

There's also another Easter Egg in The Joker's hideout where Batman was attacked.

Spoiler:
Where Harley Quinn's costume is (the answer to a riddle), there's a pregnancy kit on the floor to the left. Zoom in on it.

Quote:
Though some of the combat type challenge riddles were tough (air assault from one thug to another).
That one was a pain. The rest I didn't really have a problem with, though.

Quote:
I have no intention of doing the combat challenges, so I'm afraid it's back to Gamefly once I finally beat the New Game +. So, I won't be able to match your total domination of the game (no platinum trophy ).

Quote:
I would be all for some story DLC, but I'm not going to spend money just to do some challenge rooms as Nightwing.
Yeah, me too. After doing all those Challenge Rooms, I have no intention of doing more anytime soon. Maybe when I have no other game to play and all the DLC is bundled together for a cheap price, I will.

But yeah, I wish they would release some story DLC!
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour