View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #11
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interplay View Post
You nailed it! It was the one with the breakable ceiling. I knew where it was but I tried everything to break that wall until I had my Eureka! moment. It's funny; the second I finally thought of the solution, I knew it would work.
Kudos for working it out on your own! I had to check a guide...

Quote:
That's truly impressive. I won't even ask how many hours that took. I'm still trying to mop up the riddler trophies, and then I need to finish up some of the side missions (Identity killer, Watcher). I haven't even tried a Challenge yet. Wow.
Thanks. I had to do all the side missions again tonight in order to get 100% completion. I thought getting 100% would just involve beating New Game+, but apparently not.

I do wish the game would say how many hours have been pumped into it; I'm very curious as to how long I've been at it.

Be warned if you plan on doing the Challenges: some of the Predator Challenges are frustratingly hard, especially with Catwoman! The combat ones are ideal for honing your skills though. I was really rusty with the combat when I started playing...

Either way, I've fully beaten the game now (unfortunately). But because I'm not ready to leave the world of Batman, I'm giving Arkham Asylum another replay.

Quote:
I loved both games. I agree I liked the story and the way it played out better in the first game. However, the sequel is just so jam packed with stuff to do, that I think I have to prefer Arkham City. Bonus Points: scaling that Wonder City tower with the skyline in the background has to be one of the coolest things I've ever done in a game.
Mmm-hmm

Quote:
I did miss the Scarecrow, though.
Me too. Do you know about the little Easter Egg related to Scarecrow?
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour