View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 10:41 AM   #10
Interplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzoid View Post
* I had to use a video guide for about 4 or 5 of them though. I bet the Wonder City trophies you're referring to are either - the one that closes when you step through the window, or the one up above from that behind that breakable ceiling. I was confused with those two...
You nailed it! It was the one with the breakable ceiling. I knew where it was but I tried everything to break that wall until I had my Eureka! moment. It's funny; the second I finally thought of the solution, I knew it would work.

Quote:
I love it! I'm pretty much done with it though - I just need to finish New Game +. I've beaten all the Combat and Predator Challenges (both as Batman and Catwoman), collected all the Riddler Trophies*, completed all the Riddles, completed all the side missions, I have pretty much all the achievements, all the gadgets/upgrades, all the character bios/interview tapes, completed all the Psychical Challenges...
That's truly impressive. I won't even ask how many hours that took. I'm still trying to mop up the riddler trophies, and then I need to finish up some of the side missions (Identity killer, Watcher). I haven't even tried a Challenge yet. Wow.

Quote:
I do think the Story Mode is considerably shorter than that of Arkham Asylum... It also lacks the mystery and psychological horror of Arkham Asylum too; the psycho inmates and Scarecrow made Arkham Asylum creepy.

The boss fights aren't much fun either because they're not challenging enough - they're far too easy.

Apart from those nitpicks (and a few others) I love the game! But out of the two, I much prefer Arkham Asylum.
I loved both games. I agree I liked the story and the way it played out better in the first game. However, the sequel is just so jam packed with stuff to do, that I think I have to prefer Arkham City. Bonus Points: scaling that Wonder City tower with the skyline in the background has to be one of the coolest things I've ever done in a game.

I did miss the Scarecrow, though.