Thread: TES V Skyrim
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #53
Schneckchen ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimovieMan View Post
but I love me a story- and dialogue-driven game where the action is either easy or minimal. Planescape: Torment for instance was pure genius...

Having said that, is there any chance I might enjoy Skyrim?
If so, should I start with Oblivion first? Or even Morrowind? (I'm not going back further than that, though)
I really wanted to like Planescape... I loved the story and atmosphere but it was just way too hard for me so I sadly never got very far.

You should definitely check out Skyrim. The atmosphere is really great and the action is easy enough. The main storyline isn't that amazing but there are (hundreds?) of side quests you can also do to keep you busy for hundreds of hours. I love just "living" in Bethesda's worlds.

If you just wanna try and see if you like the Bethesda style of game, I would go with Oblivion first though just because it's on sale on Steam right now for like 5 bucks so there's not that much can go wrong if you don't like it.

Morrowind was good too but Oblivion and Skyrim hold your hand a lot more (which is good in my opinion cause otherwise you'll just have to look stuff up online.)