View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 08:31 AM   #76
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

So, like I said I'm going to stay at my sister's in Hatfield together with my Boyfriend. We're planning on flying to Britain one week ahead, in order to not get a holiday season price .

Step, can you give me a good tip on what kind of ticket to get for getting around London and the area in the week before the meeting? I am considering the Oyster Card, but I wanted to see if there's any better options. Both my Boyfriend and I are University students here in Germany (don't know if that counts for discounts in the UK), and at the time of the meeting he will be 23 and I will be 25. I think we'll keep to the Underground when travelling through London, though I might consider looking around the outside areas as well. And of course, we'll have to get from Hatfield to London as well. O.o Any suggestions?

Now, I only have to find an affordable way to get from Heathrow to Hatfield... O.o

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!