View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 01:09 AM   #1
Sughly

Default Egress - The Test of STS-417

Krams Design presents...

Egress is a short form sci-fi adventure game set in the outer reaches of space.

The story begins when you, the commander of a two man recon team, are sent hurtling into space during maintenance on an interplanetary probe. After a sudden attack from an black alien substance, you awake on a mysterious planet.

Where are you? How did you get there? And why is your partner screaming for help down the intercom…

Features include:
- Cinematic hand drawn, frame-by-frame 2D animation, including short intro and ending sequences
- Multiple endings designed to reflect the actions of the player

Screenshots:
(click on images for full resolution)

To download, follow the link from my Egress game page.

So wow... it's really been WAY too long since I've been in here chatting to you guys, but this along with some of my other work is pretty much the reason why!

There is voice acting in the works, but due to a lack of time on my part I haven't been able to get it organised well enough (hence the ongoing delays, for those that have happened to have been following progress). In all honesty though it won't be ready for some time, so until then, please enjoy this version! I'll be sure to update this page as soon as I get a talkie edition completed.

Anyways, I'm REALLY looking forward to catching up with everyone again, and seeing what everyone thinks of this!

Enjoy!

Now playing: The Longest Journey, Gray Matter, Lost Horizon
Recently finished: Sanitarium
Looking Forward To: Deponia, Resonance