View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 04:26 AM   #14
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

A rumor has circulated on Kotaku that the game will be set in L.A. and will feature more than one playable character!

Not sure how I feel about the L.A. setting, what with L.A. Noire earlier this year, Rockstar's Midnight Club, and San Andreas' Los Santos... If the L.A. setting will be San Andreas again, then I'm fine with that. If it's the real L.A. then I'm not sure... The GTA games have always been set in their fictional cities - Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas.

Having more than one playable character seems like a good idea, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
On a more on-topic note, I might get this -- seeing as I've never played any of the GTAs, but have always been kind of interested and as someone who likes a sandbox to be a complete fool in.
For shame! You've missed out on some great, entertaining games! You should definitely get them off Steam or something. GTA III and Vice City are only £5.99 each and San Andreas is £9.99 (though strange how the original two are £19.99! ). Also, GTA III has just had its 10th Anniversary... It's an ideal time to get them and you'll have hours and hours of fun!
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour