View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 02:36 AM   #2118
Rolandesch

Well I really got myself into a mess these last few months because I am playing through loads of games (which is bad, very bad) and all of them are not finished because of other games that came my way not because I got bored of them and it is a endless cycle which I can't seem to break so anyway here they are:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All
Loved the first game and finnaly got round to start playing this one, I'm only at the 2nd chapter but I like what I see

Fallout: New Vegas
I have already finished it once but started it all over again the moment I finished, I just couldn't leave all those undiscovered locations and DLC's unplayed

Dragon Age 2
I really hate myself because of this one, I'm on the last chapter and I can't finish the game because of Fallout, damn you post-apocalyptic splendor! Damn you!

Wild Arms
I also play when I have the time to PS1 rpg's that I either never played or never finished when they were hot stuff, WA being one of them

Vandal Hearts 2
This one has been one of my greatest failings as a gamer, played it when it was fresh years and years ago and got to the final battle and my memory card got erased. I am only just now trying to finish it for the very first time in order to redeem myself of what I now suspect was a curse! Oh memory cards such a wonderful love-hate realtionship we had

Professor Layton and the Unwound future
I think I'm at about half the game, solving a few puzzles here and there. Thank God the game reminds you of whats been happening so far or I wouldn't remember a thing

LEGO Everything!
My brother and I are playing through all of the Lego games, haven't finished a single one. Batman. Pirates. Star Wars. Harry Potter. I'm getting a headache.

Hector Badge of Carnage episode 2
Good thing it's short.

Gemini Rue
Play it every night before I go to sleep. Then I fall asleep. Damn you wireless mouse and keyboard!

Lure of the Temptress
Got it free from GOG, never played it. Should be good.

Driver: San Francisco
Well I'm officially an idiot but it is such a great game, I have been waiting for a good Driver game for so long and it is finally here

PES 2011
This is an honourable mention since all of my time is spent playing multiplayer with my brother and cousin.

And yes I have a job, not for long though

Last edited by Rolandesch; 10-05-2011 at 02:48 AM.