View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #12
Rolandesch

Broken Sword

Moué: [To the dead Plantard] Stop that Monsieur! Stop holding your breath at once!

George: (This was it! The conspiracy had been revealed!) Okay! Nobody move! I'm making a citizen's arrest! (At last I had them! I could see the fear in their eyes as their little scheme came to pieces!) You're all going away for a very long time!
And you can just drop those guns! You're impressing nobody!

George: No, I don't wear a watch. As my Dad used to say, "I'm not into time, man."

George: I felt a slight twinge of conscience as I prepared to give the dog a dunking. It soon passed.

Grim Fandango

Manny: Bound only by the paper-thin wrappings of mortality, a soul here lies, struggling to be free.
And so it shall, thanks to a bowl of bad gazpacho, and a man named...Calavera.

Manny: Sorry for the wait Mr. Flores, I am ready to take you now

Discworld

Rincewind:It's me! It was me five minutes ago. And it'll still be me the next time you look, too

Rincewind:Why can't I just have an Inventory Window like everybody else?

Lewton: Tempting as it was, I decided not to go round hitting people with a crowbar.

Lewton: Don't worry. Anything we discuss is strictly between you, me, and anyone else I tell.

Lewton: The river Ankh - probably the only river in the universe on which it is possible to chalk the outline of a corpse.

Monkey Island

Guybrush:How appropriate. You fight like a cow
Guybrush:I must have left it in my other pants.
Murray: You may call me ‘Murray’! I am a powerful demonic force! I am the harbinger of your doom!
And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I stride through the Gates of Hell – carrying your head on a pike!

Murray: Just great! I've traded the dark and musky interior of a treasure chest for the even darker and muskier interior of your pocket!