View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 12:33 AM   #12
Matt Berkeley

Quote:
Before I forget – do you happen to know if it is a 'fixed' puzzle or a randomly generated one for each different player ? I guess the former, but I'm not sure.
Just a quick look in... didn't expect 3 posts worth to read (I'm kind of tired at the mo', but will come back and see if anyone responded and try and respond more myself), but as for now, as for the quote I quoted by quoting you in quote-brackets above, and I quote...

Is your puzzle different numbers-wise? or "natural" color-wise? from the 10 etched numbers in the walkthrough screenshot and/or the 25 "natural" colors in the grid of same screenshot?

I don't imagine the puzzle could be randomly generated; it would definitely need some pretty smart code to make sure it was a solvable pattern and I doubt they would spend the time when, as you "say" or demonstrate, it would hardly even be noticed.

As I say, I'm tired right now... and, so, I am not giving your posts a true read-through, and so and thus and so I don't quite get your frustration, but will come back later and give your explanation a more thorough read-through.