View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 12:17 AM   #15
gray pierce

So sorry about your sister. As for games I can only tell you what I thought of some of them. However that's of course an opinion and not fact.

Martin Mystere: Cheaply made AG full of cliches and with very little real story te go round.

NiBiRu: One of the most horrible games I've played. no real characters, a story that never really sets off and very uneven puzzle design

AoM - FBI Confidential: A nice little game if you don;t expect to much. The main character's severely lacking characteristics but the story's quite allright and so are the puzzles.

AoM - Cards of Destiny: Better than the first title, a good story and even quite thrilling at times. Dialogues and voice acting on the other hand is not always as good.

Secret Files - Tunguska: One of my all time favorites. The game that brought back high adventure. Great story, really good puzzles and relatively well fleshed out characters. If you like it I recommend playing Secret Files 2 and Lost Horizon

Journey to the Center of the Earth: A Nice game that allthough not really based on the book does have a Jules Vernish feel to it. A bit thin on the story side but otherwise enjoyable.