View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 12:13 AM   #5
Fien
Senior *female* member

TheLongestJourney, (can I call you TLJ?), jump right in! For one thing, the story takes place before UAKM. And the Pandora Directive is generally considered the best of the three Chris Jones games, so you'll have something to look forward to. It's best to play UAKM before Pandora, storywise, but you've already done that.

inm8#2, that's a good point about the Entertainment mode being the best choice if we have only 5 days to finish an episode. Hadn't thought of that. I'm going to play in Gamer mode, because I've already done Entertainment during my first playthrough, which makes it much easier. I find all the Tex games pretty hard, although there are of course easy puzzles. I love the unique hint system.

Oh yes, you can definitely "die" (hehe... the story is told in flashbacks! ) if you make a wrong move and I think that goes for at least some Gamer puzzles too. Pandora has all these different routes and endings, but Overseer doesn't. You can always try Gamer mode first and if it is too hard or time-consuming switch to Entertainment. BTW, the game does switch automatically if you ask for a hint.

Anyway, if five days is not enough for episode one, just holler and we'll slow down. Having fun is our main goal.