View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #12
Idrisguitar

Stuck again, again I’m not going near UHS this time for sure but I need some guidance.

Chapter 4: in arcadia, at the library, been asking around. Found out about the island to the south (the winged storytellers mentioned by westhouse), and know I need to get the bird back for the weird sailor so he can pull in a favour and get me a ride on the boat. I don’t know how to win at cups yet, not sure if I’m supposed to by now or not.

I also know I need to find that woman who is supposed to be staying at the inn to deliver the map and also get her to go to the white dragon so she can be the new navigator.

And I need to get the wind going again.......

Three things I know I need to do, but on every screen on the map it seems like I’m at a dead end. i have been through every dialogue choice with every character on the map it seems, including every book possibility in the enclave.

Also I used that synthetic leaf on the abranax (whatever his name is) garden, April mentioned something about a book or something, but nothing has presented itself with dialogue choices with the librarian in regards to it.

Here are my items:
  • cashcard
  • diary
  • pin
  • ring
  • sweets
  • half eaten sweet
  • photo
  • monkey
  • flute
  • delivery list
  • stopwatch
  • screwdriver
  • aren coins
  • map of the northlands

Again, I just want to know if it’s a hotspot (i.e. missing item), or an actual puzzle I haven't figured out yet. That would allow me to focus on one area and lower my wasted time without ruining the reward of actually solving something .

I would seriously be so grateful for any advice, I know its a terribly long post so I apologise

Last edited by Idrisguitar; 08-25-2011 at 04:02 PM.