View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 07:58 AM   #7
Idrisguitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
Hey, come on! Don't be so incredibly hard on yourself! There's nothing wrong with your brain, it wasn't made for pixelhunting adventure games. You're a perfectionist, that's all.

Need a hint? Ask us. I'm pretty good at giving subtle or not so subtle hints, if I say so myself. You decide the level of our hints.

I don't remember that bug. I'll see if I still have a save just after the key, but the chapters are not all that linear so you may have to redo stuff, which is frustrating and boring.
i dont mind if there's a bit to redo. thanks hope you find something I appreciate it fien, thanks for helping me simmer down, will definitely come here for hints if i am ever super stuck

and i cant help being so hard on myself. i know at some points i will obviously need help from a guide, but its devastating when i miss something like that

i am calming down now, i will continue on (anyone has a saved game for me.), but hopefully i can complete a few puzzles without help consecutively and get rid of this annoyance

Last edited by Idrisguitar; 08-24-2011 at 08:26 AM.