View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 07:21 AM   #5
Idrisguitar

I hate how my brain is just plain old evil when it comes to these games. Why did I disregard every corner of the subway station? Seriously cant understand why I didn't think the subway was worth searching as hard as every other place on the map (not that i conciously thought that, but its what happened!!!!, 4 times I went through them) my brain is literally stupid.

I hate that I resorted to UHS, making myself so angry at being so stupid and totally put myself off continuing with this game. (Plus it wasn't even a hint, it literally said the key is in the subway.)

I’m literally upset I have ruined my experience with this game by using help, I was really getting into the atmosphere, but hours of moving my mouse around the screen at one mm a second and realising I ignored a WHOLE frickin screen today has totally kicked me out. I’m done with it I think.

Oh and to add to the fun I’m stuck again. Yay! thank good i read a walkthrough for this as it turns out its a bug i have ran into. the clothesline, the clamp, and the duck to open the clamp doesn't work and its a bug that i cant get past even loading really older games.

Anyone have a save just after you get the key? i have searched google but the only site i found that is said to have this save file is down.

its unhealthy to be this frustrated at a game.

Last edited by Idrisguitar; 08-24-2011 at 07:44 AM.