View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 04:47 AM   #1
Idrisguitar

Default Stuck in Longest Journey chapter 2 (very quick question to anyone who knows)

Outside the cinema, I have got rid of detective, now I know I need to do something with this fusebox, but im not sure what exactly to do.

I DONT want a hint, this is why I am not looking at uhs, I just want to know if I have missed something that might be needed for this puzzle (a yes or no)

Here is my inventory. (and I haven’t gone out with zak yet, I figure the pavilion will appear on the map after I find cortez)
  • Cashcard,
  • photo,
  • diary,
  • monkey,
  • organic leaf,
  • pushpin,
  • rubber glove (fixed with band-aid),
  • poisoned sweets,
  • half eaten sweet,
  • clamp with clothesline on the end (also know about putting the inflated duck around it to open it.)
  • gold ring,
  • cowboy hat,
  • monkey eye,
  • and deflated duck.

So basically, I only want to know whether I have what I need to enter the cinema, or not, (I just want to cut out the need for back tracking and pixel hunting if its not needed.) If i have missed something, just knowing will keep my spirits high while i pixel-hunt, happy in the knowledge im not just wasting my time)

Hope you can help

PS: (I might be asking a few questions like this throughout my playthrough, is it okay to rebump this thread if the need may arise in the future. i want to figure out the puzzles myself, but when there's tons of areas and im totally stumped, being able to restrict where i need to pixel hunt (esp in a game that has many areas like this one) would be a life-saver)

Last edited by Idrisguitar; 08-24-2011 at 04:54 AM.