View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 07:17 AM   #46327
SweetDalilah
an angel of romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPtimist View Post
Well, I've had to study criminal law. It was my last exam before having everything I needed for my bachelor's papers (which, by the way I still haven't gotten thanks to the very same exam - I got it through too late). It's huge, it's boring (for the most part) and it was a pain in the proverbial arse.

It was only the third time that I got it through this spring, I had the pleasure of finding out that I had failed the previous one (which I was confident at passing) on holiday in Rome. A nice little addition to the relaxation there, especially since the redo was within a week, so instead of coming home to vacation, I came home to a week of rather intense re-reading. Of (at that point) really irritating material.

Thank god that's over now (it wasn't that bad at first, but on the third time it was like, well, this: ).
I'm so sorry to hear that you went through so much trouble during your studies, Uptimist. Name:  consoling.gif
Views: 70
Size:  6.1 KB It must have been so hard memorizing all those law things. They make it look so easy on those TV shows don't they?

Even though I enjoy studying history of art very much, from time to time I still get fed up with memorizing all the artists, and describing their artworks Name:  sigh.gif
Views: 71
Size:  1.5 KB
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough