View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 03:13 AM   #46038
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
I don't like fan fiction. If you can write fan fiction you also can create your own characters and make something totally of yourself.

Sometimes it can be good, or at least funny. You just shouldn't make your life depend on it. There's some real story ones that can be quite nice, but I usually hung out in the humourous aisle at the HP Fanfiction site. I particularly enjoyed "Draco Malfoy, the Amazing Bouncing Rat". And "Harry Potter Sings" or somesuch, which was a rather funny and absolutely not serious fanfic that was pure sillyness, featuring Harry Potter characters singing Monty Python songs. (Draco's Father sings "Every Sperm is sacred" and Draco is terrified that said the "Little Number I [Lucius] tossed off recently in the Carribbean" was a family vacation.)

Otherwise, Fanfiction really should not distract you from your own creativity. These days, if I read anything fanfiction, it's usually concerning Roleplaying games, and are usually based on an author's individual characters and not on the main plot of the actual game usually.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!