View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 12:20 PM   #13
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
Yummy. I'm playing IV for the first time and loving it, although I'm playing it on the console and I'm not used to using a controller, especially with a cast on.

But man I love it, stealing cars, going to strip clubs, shooting peeps, all types of stuff to do. (Is the PC version worse with controls?)

But yes, back onto GTA V, those pics look really awesome. Love the one in the rain.
Whoa... You've certainly changed your opinion on GTA, Fantasy! I thought you couldn't stand the game(s)? Well, as they say... 'don't knock it, until you've tried it'.

But yeah, I don't think the game's controls were optimized very well for the PC (I could be wrong, though). I do know people complained when they found out they wouldn't be able to set every setting at max with their rigs; the developers said the higher settings were for future hardware. Either way, the PC version is ridiculously demanding!

Those pics are lush, by the way. I guess you could say the game's graphics (mainly on the consoles) are starting to show their age, but I still think they look just as fantastic as when the game first came out.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour