View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
diego

I thought it was going to be official

Oh boy, playing FMV again, i feel so... ALIVE! I got this super obscure game today, and being the "Peeping Tom" myself went a little ahead and tried it just a little.

First of all: Pengin dance is something most random and funniest i've seen in years. I've been clicking it again and again and laughing out loud almost neighboors could hear me.

I'm surprised of two things so far: graphics are rather nice for an obscure Russian developers who created only one another game beside GAG, and that game mechanics are rather original with a mix of bit of an Pyton-ish absurd humor and abstract gameplay on one side, with a traditional adventure game elements on the other, although i'm still very early in the game.

On a technical note, i also only had to right-click the exe and set it to 256 colors. It's VERY important also to right click setup.exe - properties and set compatibilty to Windows 95 (i also disabled visual themes, turned off advanced text and set it to 256 colors) or setup won't work, at least in my case.

As for full screen, you only have to switch it from the options menu