View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #7
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufc1992 View Post
But I cant examine the scroll and when my mouse is on the scroll I dont get any icon. When my mouse is on the very end of the scroll the game selects the stain glass window.
Huh? That's strange. Are you playing the original version or the Director's Cut? I think you only have to use it on the statue in the Director's Cut, but I'm not 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
if you look at the window you should be able to look at the numbers on it, if I remember right. also there's numbers on the tombs, there was something about the coat of arms from the chalice and bible verses as far as I remember, although I might be getting mixed up with another puzzle
That's correct.
Spoiler:
However, you can only get the bible references after you've got the chalice back from the priest.

Oh?
Spoiler:
It looks like you have to examine the statue first (possibly both left and right click) before you can interact with the scroll according to this video. I didn't think it mattered...
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour