View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 11:16 PM   #5
terhardp

Hello Winifred, thank you very much for your words of support. I'm sorry I haven't noticed your reply sooner; I haven't been on the forums much lately. The main reason is my struggling to record the said material in somewhat non-optimal working conditions that I have. This not applies only to the lack of certain equipment that would ease the process, but mainly the fact that I don't have a dedicated space for my work yet, because of practical (financial) reasons. But to stop whining... In the end, one should feel more satisfied when having a limited resources to work with.

I wish I could point you to a website or a profile, but I have none at the moment. As I've said, I'm still struggling and learning, and have this (probably beginner's thing) "obsession" that I need to show only the finished product. But I'm thinking lately about simply "playing and recording" some compositions and to put it on YouTube or MySpace. Anyway, I feel that, since this is "creating while learning" project and "first steps" in a way, once this is finally done, every new undertaking will be much easier and smoother.

Again, many thanks,
Tomislav
Looking forward to: Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3, The Last Crown, Bracken Tor, Sherlock Holmes: The Testament, Secret Files III

Last edited by terhardp; 06-27-2011 at 11:37 PM.