View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 04:57 PM   #9
3rdFloor

Come on guys, cheer up! I really don't see how SilverWolfPet's letter could possibly do anything wrong.

I really, really, REALLY enjoyed Tales of Monkey Island; it was my personal Game of the Year of 2009. And although I like Back to the Future as much as the next guy, I'm really not looking forward all that much to either Jurassic Park, The Walking Dead, or Fables. They're great franchises but they don't mean much to me, or at least they don't spark that "classic adventure" feel I crave.

And between now and King's Quest (which I am excited about but probably won't come out until mid-2012) I would have loved a sequel to Tales.

And let me remind you all that SilverWolfPet is a highly respected community member at Telltale. We should be honored by his presence. Now, stop your whining, get a clean shirt on and go make him a sandwich.

As a final note, I'll add that the use of the smilie is usually reserved to the following actions: whacking a frying pan over your neighbor or fellow forum poster's head, frying breakfast eggs like a pro chef, testing the sound of impact of your frying pan on various surfaces. Other uses may apply.