View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #156
TechnoSpike

Great work Pyke! The updated medical bay looks really like a bad place to visit now!

I like your idea of working for a feel of surgical hall and not a slaughter house vibe, like you say... Sure, crazy people are scary... but organized, pure-science driven, with a mixture of psycho are a whole level of scariness! (again, I face myself thinking about Fringe, scientists ignoring the moral aspects of thing, just to push science boundaries).

The movie looks cool, I specially like the screen's static, it adds up to tension... Any chance of reducing the sound of the fans (or maybe even not moving them , at all, after all, in a unused ship, some stuff will eventually run out...)? In my humble opinion, I think they are a bit too loud and kill the mood of the scene...

Just one more thing... the dry blood going to the second hole (the one in the right), shouldn't the patterns of the blood start from the middle of the table? Right now, they seem to be coming from the beginning of the table, which I guess would happen if a head was removed, and not the legs.... Or am I missing something here? Perhaps there's an inclination and I'm not realizing? Or is the blood just there to represent previous "operations"?