View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #427
fov
Rattenmonster

The answers below are my opinions, others may disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
[*]Who was the first girl who wanted to apply for the assistant job?
Someone from the biology department (or whatever dept it is that David and Mrs. Duncan initially ask Sam if she's from). I don't think it matters.

Quote:
[*]What about Sam's necklace? David thought it was his mother's, but what is the real story?
I thought it was his mother's, and Sam did buy it at a flea market -- a coincidence that shows that the two of them are cosmically connected and destined to meet.

Quote:
[*]Does Helena use drugs or doesn't she?
Don't know, don't think it matters? As someone else has mentioned, I assumed it would come out that she had diabetes, or something like that, but it wasn't addressed.

Quote:
[*]Why were the brains of all students 'lit up' during the first two experiments, and only Angela's brain in the second two?
I thought it was because he switched equipment, the first machine he used wasn't sensitive enough to capture what he was trying to capture? I forget exactly how it's explained but I thought it was related to the different machines.

Quote:
[*]Who wrote the word 'IMPOSTOR' on the roll thingy in David's lab?
Laura's (real) ghost, as a waring to David. Too bad no one was down there to see it.

Quote:
[*]From whom was the message 'check the cars, David?'
Also Laura's ghost.

Quote:
[*]Why did Mrs. Duncan have a key to David's private lab? David says he lets no one in there, not even her.
I assumed it's because she has access to the whole house, but doesn't go into the room because she's been instructed not to.

Quote:
[*]Where did the key to the tower come from?
The whole tower bit confused me a bit. Maybe Angela had found it at some point, and had been using the tower to spy on David, and she dropped the key?

Quote:
[*]And the million dollar question: Did Angela kill Laura?
Yes, but not intentionally. She was jealous of Laura and angry at being turned away by Dr. Styles during office hours and when her anger flared up, it created a fireball thingie that she couldn't control (which is why the gas petal was melted to the floor). So she caused the accident but didn't mean to (and, I think, didn't even know it).

Quote:
[*]Why wasn't the driver of the other car hurt in David and Laura's accident?
Because the fire was concentrated on David/Laura? An indication that Laura's death wasn't due to the accident itself, but to what happened in the car prior to and during the accident?