View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 04:18 AM   #423
UPtimist
Life and times of...

I'm wondering about the thing in the picture, was it some kind of a presence of Angela lurking over them or what? Although everything doesn't need an answer (often the opposite is better), I felt that this could've done with a little more elaboration. It was sort of "*gasp* Demon! Well, let's forget about it."

I'm wondering if the next planned games will also deal with the unanswered questions in this game.

As for Tsa's questions, here too I suspect a lot of the questions were left unanswered on purpose. Still, on some of them my suggestions are: the assistant was just a random person, no one important; I don't see why Helena wouldn't be using drugs (or am I forgetting or missing something?); I think that some of the messages ("check the cars" at least) could've just been David's subconscious (but it's left open); the "lighting up" of the pictures could've just been a matter of the original machinery being so delicate that when there was Angela's flare, it sort of overflooded into all of the data (David then switched). But of course it could also be something else.

Just my thoughts, of course The rest are completely open to me too.

And if I didn't say it in this thread yet, brilliant game, definitely my favorite in quite a while, and one of my favorites in quite a longer while still.

Last edited by UPtimist; 04-18-2011 at 04:28 AM.