View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 04:26 PM   #150
TechnoSpike

Hi Pyke, new member here, for starters I would just like to add my voice to the long list of people here admiring your work.

As I as reading through the threads I felt my excitement for this game rising. The visuals look stunning and the whole setting very creepy and eerie (specially liked the surgery bit....yikes!)!

The whole Sci-Fi setting seems really interesting. An abandoned ship to explore, the Groomlake, where science experimentation runs without restrains, is a theme that I really like to see unfold, because, the whole possibility of it it makes you go "What if?" (made me remember about the Fringe TV Series).

The different death possibilities are another positive (and fun!) addition. I couldn't help a chuckle when I was seeing your video (and the whole PorkyPig-kinda-of music that was playing was a bonus to the fun factor).

And another thing... I've recently bought Dead Space out of curiosity (I found it dirt cheap in a large retail store), is has been sitting in the pile of unplayed games and I had intented to let it wait there a little more.... from what I've seen of your game, I'm feeling more curious regarding Dead Space and I guess I'm puting it more to the top of the pile!

As other users have mad already, I also want to offer my help for testing when/if that occurs. I've been very away from gaming these past years and I'm slowly creeping out of the rocks, I'll definitely be paying attention to this one!

Last edited by TechnoSpike; 04-13-2011 at 02:18 PM.