View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 03:03 PM   #2051
Fantasysci5
Stalker of Britain

"King's Bounty: The Legend". Awesome, awesome game. Bought it on the latest sale on GOG, and absolutely love it. It took some getting used to-in RPGs, I wasn't used to loosing troops, and if I lost even one, I would reload so I wouldn't loose any soldiers. *blush* I'm used to one graphics representation for 1 solider, so the idea of having one graphical representation being 100 of the same kind of troops was interesting.

I did have to get used to a lot of things in this game. Loosing so many troops, running into people much stronger than me and having to come back to them later. Also, there's lots of places to go, and lots of guests. Which is good, but I have about 2 dozen quests I haven't finished yet, because to continue would lead me against much stronger enemies, so I forget a lot of the quests I need to do.

But, I absolutely love this game. I freakin' love some of the soldier types, like the cute dog-like plant that scratches its ear. The characters are also really awesome.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes