View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 04:50 PM   #68
Oscar
Senior Automaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurufinwe View Post
And the award for Most Boring Game of the Year Decade goes to... Back to the Future Episode 3!

What a nightmare! Those felt like the three longest hours of my life, two thirds of which were spent wading through never-ending multi-level conversation trees, listening to entirely-uninteresting dialogue. And the remaining third doesn't have any redeeming quality: no exploration whatsoever, since you're just running around the same locations as in the previous episodes, hardly any puzzles, and the plot is just an entirely predictable stream of tired clichés... Ugh.

It's hard to believe that the company that made The Devil's Playhouse, one of the best adventure games ever, could be responsible for this piece of trash. (And people thought the whole Dragon Age 2 screw-up was bad!)
Agreed. And I just cringe every dialogue line and the voices. I liked the movies but I don't really enjoy when a game tries so hard to get you to like it. I would not hold very high hopes for Jurassic Park but given Telltale's inconsistency it could very well be a masterpiece.