View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 01:07 AM   #6
theo

Here's some new stuff from the devblog! I've started experimenting with the GUI design in the new HD version. The new wide-screen ratio poses some new problems that need to be though through. Any comments are appreciated

Sughly: Yeah I've been doing my best to spread the word, I'm glad you stumbled upon this thread anyhow Yes, I too am confident the voices will add A LOT to the experience.

drunk: I'm glad you're looking forward to the next chapter! This remake of the first chapter will be quite the ride in itself though, so don't miss out on it. Several new rooms, new puzzles, more backstory etc, etc.

J.H: Heh, I'm glad you like what you've seen so far. Let's hope we can keep up with your expectations!

This new release of The Journey Down is intended to be a commercial release, I wonder if this thread should perhaps be moved from the freeware adventure area? Or should I start a new thread properly introducing the project in the other area, and abandon this one? Any mods out there with opinions? Thanks.