View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 12:43 AM   #45211
tsa
Playing character

Let me first say that I am not a fan of Wilders at all. But you have to have the facts straight. I see him a lot more on TV than you, and believe me, he is nothing like that German bloke from 70 years ago. He's pretty left-wing, actually, except when it comes to the islam. He wants it banned from the Netherlands. That doesn't mean that he wants all muslims out though. As long as you behave like he wants to you can stay. And there lies the problem: he pulls it to the extreme, with proposals for a scarf-tax and a ban on scarfs in buses, for instance. Furthermore, he gets lots of money from his zionist friends in America. He never reveals who the people are of whom he gets the money. His co-workers are not all people with a clean slate, if you now what I mean. They are also not allowed to speak to journalists. And his party has only one member: Geert Wilders.
I wish I was more eloquent and could better tell you what's wrong with Geert and his party, but those are a few of the reasons why many people would like to have him removed from the government.