View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #26
Ratatosk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackVanian View Post
I have to say that since that whole Telltale/Sierra deal was announced I have hope for a new Gabriel Knight game for the first time in more than ten years. I have to admit that it's not so easy to imagine something like GK in Telltale style but I remain optimistic. If this would happen, Jane would surely be on board and having said that, I'm sure that something great would come out of the whole thing.

I really can't wait for further announcements from Telltale about the next Sierra franchise they'll bring back after King's Quest. Exciting times.
Out of all of the Sierra catalogue, Gabriel Knight actually lends itself naturally to an episodic formula if Telltale did get the license. In cannon, the games are broken down into days, so with multiple episodes of game, you would just play it (pardon the horrible pun) one day at a time.

It's completely plausible if it would ever be.

On topic: I wouldn’t mind an update or revisit to the Neuromancer game. With today’s technology, and if done right, there could be something special done with it to fill the cyberpunk hole in today’s market.