View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 04:18 AM   #45072
UPtimist
Life and times of...

In the beginning God created heaven and earth. And the earth was empty and waste, darkness was deep and the Spirit of God moved in the water. God said, Let there be light, and there was light. God saw the light was good and separated light from darkness. I gave the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. It was evening and morning - the first day. And God said ... "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the water in the water for himself and God has been extended, and divided the waters under the expansion of water and what God called the dome of the sky night and morning -. other day.

I like the part where he speaks. Eloquent.

Spoiler:
That's the beginning of Genesis translated forth and back to several languages (like English-German-English-Finnish-English etc.). It actually keeps the text surprisingly intact. At one point there was a lot more talk of water though...

(Edit):
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The land of deep darkness, without form, and the water passing through the Spirit of God is empty. God said, "Follow the light :.... And God separated light from darkness and the light is good light, day and night, and God is light and the darkness of the so-called morning and evening - the first day, God. . He said: "The water that separates the water from a distance God separated the waters, and tried to clear the water, there is a God in heaven and in the atmosphere of the night when you called me this morning - another day ..

Spoiler:
(English-Finnish-German-Swedish-...a long list...-English)
That's almost poetic at parts...

Last edited by UPtimist; 03-10-2011 at 04:25 AM.