View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #370
marvio
Old timer - Adv. Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenia View Post
Discworld Noir I bought and played around the time it was published. I wasn't really following the genre at the time, I just happened to have a decent summer job and ran into the game in a bookstore. I've replayed it a few times and it's better every time. Everything is just in a right place there: great logical, interesting and fun puzzles, engaging and mysterious story that is truly epic despite all the discworld and noir humour in the game (which is good, humour just can sometimes flatten the actual grand scheme).

UaKM I just played the first time (well I did try it a bit like 15 years ago but never finished) and while it was old it was still very good. Cheesy and some bad acting yeah but it's a great detective story, like Discworld Noir. Those games are actually similar in many ways. I will be starting the Pandora Directive as soon as I finish some adventures that I have started earlier. Or perhaps tonight, who knows?
We should do "Pandora directive" together!!

I just have to finish "The dark Mirror", I'm easily 70% done, just stuck in the slider puzzle at the tomb.